All classes for age 18+
Cancellations within 24 hours of the class are non-refundable.
By booking a class you confirm you have advised us of any medical conditions and taken the advice of a medical practitioner where required.
Loose clothing is not permitted.
By booking a class you confirm you have read the contraindications and warrant that you do not have of those medical conditions and have consulted a medical practitioner where required.
Do not attend an aerial yoga class if you have any of the following;
- Inner ear conditions,
- Recent surgery,
- Recent concussion or head injury,
- Brain aneurysm,
- Recent Stroke,
- Botox (within 24 hours),
- Prone to fainting,
- Weigh over 17 Stone (maximum weight for apparatus),
- Hiatus hernia,
- Stitches in any part of the body,
- Recent gashes, lacerations or wounds,
- Low or high blood pressure.
Check with your doctor if you have;
- Disc herniation,
- Hip replacement,
- Head cold, flu or sinusitis,
- Carpal tunnel,
- Severe balance issue,
- Heart disease,
- Above age 55.